We get a lot of inquiries from “Experts” trying to get access to #ThePublic and we tell them all there are no touts on our show if you prove yourself being one of the community everything else will fall into place cytotec australia.
If you hear us say the words “Marvin from Las Vegas” you really should pay attention. He sent us these comments at the beginning of the season when OKC was 7-1. We held off until now to post it and we have just helped you double up as the Thunder are now 14-1 Go Get ’em
10 reasons the Oklahoma City thunder will win the NBA CHAMPIONSHIP this season
1) Kevin DURANT – The 2014 MVP is back and at 100 percent
2) Russell Westbrook – Elevating his game w/ Durant out has allowed Westbrook to be the best point guard in the NBA leading the league in scoring and the top rebounding guard in the league
3) Enes Kanter – Avg 18pts and 11rebs last season is a scoring option in the paint
4) Steven Adams/Serge Ibaka – 2 more bodies on the block, threats that will wear teams out in a series & with Serge at perimeter shooting will force bigger post defenders to leave the lane open allowing players like Westbrook and Durant to penetrate the lane in pick and roll situations
5) Billy Donovan – Making the jump from college to pro won’t be difficult given the weapons he inherits. His fast pace open court style will be nearly impossible to stop
6) 3 pt shooing – Durant, Morrow, Augustine Jr., Singler, Novak all 3 point threats you can’t leave open
7) OKC Home Crowd – Chesapeake Energy Arena is loud as hell, they won’t sit down till the home team scores and home court could decide everything in the playoffs if they are the top seed
8) DEFENSE – With Westbrook as the elite “pick your pocket” defender setting up offensive sets will be difficult. Serge blocking shots and defensive rebounding will only allow one shot opportunity.
9) Bench – Substituting won’t be a problem with a deep bench of post players and a stellar back up at point guard with Augustine.
10) Poise – Russell Westbrook has allowed the game to come to him. his rebounding will be down, but his assist will likely lead the league with the scoring threats (Durant, Kanter, Ibaka, Morrow) surrounding him at all times